Before and After Gallery
Bunny Lines are wrinkles at the side and top of the nose which can appear when squinting or frowning and can be treated with injectable anti wrinkle injections. When we squint, the nasalis muscle contracts, and the overlying skin also creases causing wrinkles. The lines caused by contraction of the muscle are called “dynamic lines”.
“Static lines” (lines at rest) are caused by the gradual breaking down of the elasticity of the skin.
By injecting into the nasalis muscle, we can reduce the hyperactivity of the muscle. Dynamic lines usually disappear and static lines will improve.
Who will perform the procedure?
One of our expertly trained dentists will perform the injections.
- A consultation will be required with one of our clinicians detailing your concerns and past medical history
- Informed consent for treatment will be obtained
- The skin is cleansed
- The area to be treated will then be marked
- Botox will be injected to relax the frontalis
- Post procedure instructions will be given
- You will be invited for a review and top up if necessary
Are there any side effects?
No, this is a safe procedure with zero downtime.
How long until I see results?
Typically results start after 4-7 days and last between 3-4 months.