The botox brow lift is a method of alleviating mild to moderate heaviness in the brow area. It can also be done surgically but surgery in this area is a relatively invasive procedure that involves local anaesthetic, incisions, sutures and a risk of scarring. In order to avoid invasive procedures, the botox brow lift has been developed. It works by relaxing the muscles that pull the eyebrows down, leaving the muscles that pull the eyebrows up functioning fully and therefore raising the eyebrows. The procedure is quick, non-invasive and results in a fresher look with nicely shaped brows.
Who will perform the procedure?
One of our expertly trained dentists will perform the injections.
- A consultation will be required with one of our clinicians detailing your concerns and past medical history
- Informed consent for treatment will be obtained
- Photos may be taken
- The skin is cleansed
- The area to be treated will then be marked
- Botox will be injected
- Post procedure photos may be taken
- Post procedure instructions will be given
- You will be invited for a review and top up if necessary
Are there any side effects?
No, this is a safe procedure with zero downtime.
How long until I see results?
Typically results start after 4-7 days and last between 3-6 months.