Before and After Gallery
Tear Troughs Fillers
Our face loses the volume around the cheek area through the natural ageing process, which can lead to darkness in the under eye area. This dark circles around the eyes can be frustrating for many people. They result in you looking tired and they add to a sense of ageing. Treating these areas with fillers can help to rejuvenate the face and provide a more youthful, fresh appearance. Many people focus on the crow’s feet when trying to improve the appearance of the eyes and the tear trough area is often neglected.
At Skin Cliniq, we perform tear trough treatment using Dermal Fillers to make you look rested and revitalised. It is a very popular non surgical technique loved by people with tired eyes.
Our dentists have trained heavily and carried this treatment out on numerous patients to ensure you receive great results. The best results are most often obtained by treating a few areas which together produce a fresh, youthful appearance.
Who will perform the procedure?
One of our expertly trained dentists will perform the injections.
- A consultation will be required with one of our clinicians detailing your concerns and past medical history
- Informed consent for treatment will be obtained
- The skin is cleansed
- The area to be treated will then be marked
- Dermal fillers will be placed
- Post procedure instructions will be given
- Post procedure photos will be taken
- You will be invited for a review and top up if necessary
Are there any side effects?
No, this is a safe procedure with zero downtime.
How long until I see results?
The results can be seen straight away and can last up to a year